The OxyLight™ by Sapphire 3® Therapy system uses Light, Oxygen and Micro-current, all natural complements to the way our bodies work and thus provides a safe, relaxing and effective way to correct many skin problems.
The OxyLight device components include:
- Light: Wavelengths of light are used to promote collagen production, destroy harmful bacteria, and together with radio frequency waves, oxygenating and tightening the skin. The OxyLight takes proven effective Red, Blue, Yellow and Green light waves, and combines them with micro current, oxygen, and highly beneficial vitamin exfoliation improving the skin’s health and appearance, resulting in a younger looking complexion;
- Diamond Micro-dermabrasion: The OxyLight’s unique diamond micro-abrasion tip, is crystal-free, suction-free, and vibrates while it slowly passes across the skin’ s surface to painlessly ablate the skin’s outer most surface layers. The result is an immediate improvement in the skin’s texture, tone and appearance, while leaving the skin more receptive to the oxygen and light therapies;
- Oxygen: The OxyLight’s unique oxygen system takes ambient air and changes it to 95% pure oxygen. This allows for a number of applications including Oxygen Infusion (face and body), Oxygen Spray, Inhalation and Aromatherapy (using a mask), and Vacuum Therapy (using a ball for face and body). With many of these applications, oxygen is infused with vitamins and serums and applied to the skin, providing for a relaxing experience while offering healing results especially in relation to post-surgery and laser procedures, acne and anti-aging treatments;
- Micro-current: Working on a cellular level to help stimulate the healing process, micro-current therapy stimulates muscle toning, infusion of serums and nutrients, increases ATP production and stimulates lymphatic flow resulting in contour lift, tightened skin and a glowing complexion.
As the aesthetics industry continues to expand at an ever-increasing rate, there has never been a more opportune time to put OxyLight™ by Sapphire 3® to work for you in Increasing profits, expanding client base, as well as with solidifying customer satisfaction.
As less and less patients are requesting invasive procedures, non-invasive technologies have evolved to become more powerful. Yet, no single non-invasive modality can optimally treat each specific need. The esthetic practice needs the right combination to deliver desired results.
The OxyLight by Sapphire 3 integrates the most-requested applications in one system to maximize skin and body treatment. It offers optimal non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatments in a sleek, all-in-one system that is perfect for any aesthetic practice.
See for yourself why men and women of all ages are benefiting from the OxyLight method of skin rejuvenation.
Typical indications for the procedure are:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged/clogged pores
- Lymphatic drainage
- Sagging skin
- Tightening of the skin & Increased collagen production
- Multiple modalities allowing for a variety of procedures and revenue opportunities;
- Non-invasive procedures with no down time for patients;
- Easy to use: intuitive with touch screen controls;
- Impressive and aesthetically pleasing design;
- Revolutionary and innovative technology.
Oxygen with Light Therapy
This innovative technology delivers a combination of light and oxygen simultaneously, increasing the benefits of treatment and shortening treatment time.
Red LED: Aids in the stimulation of skin cells thereby,
- Triggering the release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a major energy source for most human cells;
- Increasing the rate of RNA and DNA synthesis aiding in the regeneration of aged and/or damaged cells, and
- Stimulating fibroblasts in the connective tissue which are responsible for collagen production, the essential protein that functions to hold cells together and promote skin elasticity and firmness.
Yellow LED: Partially permeates the dermis layer thereby,
- Improving cell elasticity through increased collagen production in the damaged area, restoring normal levels;
- Increasing lymphatic flow to clear toxins, waste products and other in-organic substances.
Blue LED: The most preferred alternative solution for treating mild acne vulgaris thereby,
- Inducing photo-excitation of bacterial porphyrins; single oxygen production; subsequent bacterial destruction;
- Laboratory studies have shown that blue light therapy offers extensive benefits to the lymph vessels.
Green LED: It alleviates hyper-pigmentation, also
- Inhibits melanin production in the basal layer of the skin;
- Helps to reduce inflammation and irritation improving the overall skin complexion.
Offering a novel application that combines both light and micro-current technologies in the same setting thereby,
- Working on a cellular level to help stimulate the healing process, to provide relief to the myo-fascial trigger points and to stimulate blood circulation and lymphatic flow;
- Aiding in restoring the body’s own natural current;
- Increasing ATP production (5-fold), protein synthesis & amino acid transport through different layers of skin.
Micro-current stimulation with Light Therapy
Working on a cellular level to help stimulate the healing process, Micro-current Therapy:
- Relieves pain, stimulates lymphatic flow, wound and tissue healing, provides relief to myofascial trigger points, and increases protein synthesis;
- Produces a micro-current strength comparable to the body’s own thereby restoring the body’s natural current;
- Increases ATP production by 500%; (ATP, found in every cell of the body, is the primary molecule used to produce energy).
- Increases protein synthesis and amino acid transport.
Well-suited for post-surgery and laser procedures, acne and anti-aging treatments, Oxygen Therapy:
- Extracts oxygen from ambient air producing a continuous stream of highly concentrated, pure oxygen;
- Improves the overall appearance of skin through the high pressure infusion of pure oxygen to the basal layer of skin using 2.2 bar pressure;
- When used with the High Pressure Sprayer, infuses pure oxygen and active products (serums and vitamins);
- When used with the LED Light Panel, pure oxygen flows through 12 nozzles on the Light Panel, exposing patients to LED and Oxygen simultaneously;
- When used with the Inhaler, achieves relaxation through a combination of oxygen and essential oils;
- When used with the Pure Oxygen Mask, maximizes the effects of oxygen and product infusion.
OxyBioLight Effects and Features
The OxyLight offers five effective modalities, a multi-colored Photo Therapy Panel and 12 pure oxygen spray nozzles that can be used simultaneously, Negative Pressure roll, Infusion jet, Oxygen High Pressure Infusion Spray and Diamond Microdermabrasion for the most innovative and effective skin care therapy. Highlights include:
- The negative pressure roll ball for face and body for a deep massage of the connective tissue and to stimulate the flow of the lymphatic system.
- The innovative Infusion jet: Pulsed injection of pure oxygen for the face and body;
- Oxygen mask and Aromatherapy inhalation for Hydration;
- Diamond microdermabrasion for deep exfoliation;
- Oxygen high pressure spray for the infusion of serums and vitamins for a variety of skin treatments,
- Photo Therapy Panel coupled with 12 pure oxygen spray nozzles for anti-aging, acne, rosacea, hyper-pigmentation and pre and post surgical and laser procedures;
- Touch screen controls.